Friday 1 April 2011

Possible Locations

Liverpool City Centre - There are lots of derelict, rough looking areas in the back streets behind Liverpool's city centre. This would be useful to try a different style with the shoot, I think it would look effective. The dark colours would compliment the styling as well.

Thomas Lane - This is at the side of a field but this is the only really interesting part, as the rest is just grass. I've done fashion shoots here a few times and it works well as a quiet location when i want something to look streety. However, there are still tree's along the side if I decided i wanted to use them.

Childwall Woods - I've done a few photoshoots here, there are lots of trees and plants and its quite like a meadow. I think its possibly too pretty for my theme.

Brownsfield Park - I like this location, there are lots of tall tree's and theyre really crowded together which would look good with the model inbetween them.

No comments:

Post a Comment